Saturday 28 May 2016

José Mourinho Makes Willian And Ibrahimovic His First Signings In Manchester United

CASCITY.BLOGSPOT.COM
CASCITY.BLOGSPOT.COM 

José Mourinho Makes Willian And Zlatan His First Signings In Man United - Mourinho after being confirmed Manchester United Manager for three years has indicated his interest to sign Willian of Chelsea as his first siging in the club. He also intends to get Zlatan Ibrahimovic to the Old Trafford.

Immediately after his appointment Mourinho shared his feeling about the prospects 
of his new job which he made clear was very crucial as far his career is concerned; He said thus:

Well, I think I am in the right moment in my career because Man United is one of these clubs where you need really to be prepared for it because it is what I used to call a giant club. And giant clubs must be for the best managers and I think I am ready for it, so I could say I am happy, I am proud, I am honoured, I am everything. But the reality is that what I love is to work and I cannot wait for 7 July to go on the pitch.” 

Mourinho who clearly understood the task before him, which is to take the club to its glorious as it was before the exit of Sir Alex Ferguson or even to a more glorious height, the fact that man u have suffered for the past three years cannot be denied given the fact that Mourinho's predecessor Loius Van Gaal tried his best by taking the united back once again into the European Cup in his first season however was unable to do it again this season, he was only able to win the FA Cup. Mourinho having this in mind has chosen to view the club in two broad perspectives: The first perspective is the past three years of the club and the second perspective is the club history.

He maintained that “I think I prefer to forget the past three years, I prefer to focus on the giant club I have in my hands now. I think what the fans are expecting me to say is that I want to win. I think what the players need to listen [to] is I want to win. And more than that, I need the players and supporters to feel that I say that but I think we can really. It’s not just to say what I say."

“So, yes, I want to focus on the history of this giant club and give what I have and what I don’t have, so I will give absolutely everything to try and go in the direction we all want.”


Mourinho is expected to have the best set of players for this task to be actualized, he might sign Willian. It would be recalled that Willian was signed into Chelsea by Mourinho in August, 2013 for about £30m and for Mourinho to get Willian on board United he would have to sign him for about £50m. The 27 years old Brazilian still has two years left to play in Chelsea, however is available and open for transfer. And Willian is one the best players in Chelsea and his salary base in Old Trafford is expected to be aroud  £120,000 per week.

Moreover, Mourinho had already discussed Willian's signing with Ed Woodward the Vice Executive Chairman of Manchester United in London before his contract as Manager of United was sealed.


Meanwhile, it was expected that Zlatan would be joining the United as free agent. He is also expected to attract the salary base of about £220,000 per week. Earlier the Paris Saint-German striker had made it clear that he had decided on the next club he would be going to at the end of his contract in PSG. He maintained that his interest now is to play in a Premier League Club and Manchester United is the best Club for him as far as Mourinho is concerned.

It is worthy to note that Mourinho had earlier indicated interest in siging the Ibrahimovic while was still Chelsea coach now that the he is the coach of Manchester United there is every possibilty that he would definitely seek out Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

For your questions and contributions as regards José Mourinho Makes Willian And Ibrahimovic His First Signings In Manchester United you get to by using the comment and we would get back to you immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment